Friday, May 31, 2013

Learning Outcomes "Installation Art"


The Learning Outcomes for Graphic Design 1

Each course and modules have their own learning outcomes - something like a 'goal' for what to achieve. For Graphic Design 1, the learning outcomes are as follows:

1Be able to develop and process creative ideas from initial sketches through to finished printed resolutions.
I get the creative idea from around like nature, people, and I'm thinking then I sketch something what I think and look until this sketch finish.


2. Demonstrate imaginative and creative responses to given projects.
As the project details is about my feeling went I have the assignment. I do  my assignment depend on my mood, my situation and must have a good feeling. So I can do my assignment until finish.


3. Be able to undertake visual research to support their ideas.
When I get assignment, automatically I will feel that,hard working and lazy. If I lazy because I have other problem, maybe its about my personal life. Then, when I very hard working to do the assignment because I get a positive support from family and lectures.



4. Recognize how their practices are pertinent to a wider cultural context.
To practices it, I need situation that can make me happy and comfortable to make the assignment. It is because assignment actually very straight and need a good ideas to show it. I also need someone to support me to success in my life.



8. Work within a given time frame.
Yes, because I'm very difficult to got a good idea to make getting an excellent grades for my assignment. So that I can finish my assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment