Monday, July 7, 2014

Task 4: Review and Enhance

Review and Enhance, review on the given learning outcomes, for a self assessment.

Learning outcomes for this task I get many texture with new pattern, new texture, and give inspiration to me, get more knowledge.

besides, this subject also gave me a lot of awareness about the use of graphic software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop through tutorials given by the lecturer.

During this last class I found a lot of new techniques that I have found to improve my work for next semester, Lessons given by the lecturer is very effective and beneficial to me to create a new design.





In First task, Sixth sense. I found the sound record from Heavy Rain and listen and make design from sound record what we can imagine the the.


Figure 1: Sixth Sense "Heavy Rain"


This is second task for this subject is Optical Illusion, This task is very interesting for me and give me a lot knowledge about this. Optical Illusion is design what is you see like movement but actually it's not move but design plays to fool our eyes to look as if is moving.


Figure 2: Optical Illusion "Perspective from Small to Big"


Here is third task texture. I have choose texture keyboard and texture fingerprint, the color I choose is black and white, why black and white because the keyboard usually found is black color and about fingerprint because we cant to see the fingerprint otherwise use charcoal, color or torchlight investigators. Why I choose Keyboard and Finger print because this two word is always I'm doing when I open my Computer and make the work, as graphic designer with photography we must to memorize the key from keyboard easy to making some work, and why I put my name at the texture because the key from keyboard 'D' 'A' 'T' 'U' is the first time I learn to press the keyboard. This is final outcome for my texture I have choose, to make this texture I'm using Adobe illustrator and adobe Photoshop.


Figure 3: the Texture Keyboard & Finger Print















No comments:

Post a Comment