Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Task 2 : Decisions

Decisions :

With you documented thought process from brief 1 analyze each idea, and generate possible solutions to actually produce the workable piece of art for your work area. Document it. Remember two or more existing ideas can be combined into a third, new idea Choose the most feasible idea and provide reasons.


This is my Sketches/Idealization from my research at brief 1 : 

I want to make a good thing for a photographer, my idea what i want to make is Lighting Camera, Macro Ring Light Camera and Ring Light Camera. The reason why I want to do this thing because saving and have good quality for picture and easy to use for all photography.


Figure 1:  My Design Sketches/Ideation


Figure 1:  My Design Sketches/Ideation

The Reasons :

Uniqueness - make from paper box, simple
Creativity - Foil Aluminium for get more lighting from speed lite
Aesthetics - 


This is for Commercial Name my product, I choose the commercial name is "Licht Toten", this is because the name unique and interesting. the name I get from Germany Language "Light Dead", why "Light Dead" because the lighting I want to do appropriate with in dark place or in studio.

- Snap Focus
- Dat'sniper
- Illuminate 550 EX
- Bright more better
- Protect eyes Canon
- Light 18 mm - 55 mm - 50 mm
- Bright el - canonigo
- Protect Transformer
- Luz Propia Canon
- Camera de luz anillo
- Ring Licht
- Pronto Primo
- Licht Toten
- El - Bueno
- La Mala
- Y El Feo
- Fi o2
- Light Sniper
- Theater 550 ex
- Kaki Fantasy
- Huntlaar
- G shock
- Overview canon
- Kaki Cakar Ayam
- Super Charged
- Limited Edition Light
- Miyamondo
- HKIPA 12Ex
- True Light
- Creative Killer

No comments:

Post a Comment