Thursday, April 3, 2014

TASK 3 : Symbolism

Definition : The Practice of representing things by means of symbols or of attributing symbolic meaning or significance / representation to objects, Events, or Relationship

Identifying thing/stuff/service/experience that you can find in Mantin. we need to engage with the environment through observation to find symbolic meanings or representation to objects, events, or relationship. Once the data collected we will create a symbol to represent Mantin.

My Symbolism for mantin I have research about the Mantin town, I choose the 'Half broga hill', because in Map of Negeri, Sembilan broga hill is half mantin and half Semenyih, Selangor, why i choose the half broga hill because some people come to mantin just because want to recycling bicycle.

I make the sketches half broga hill and this is my sketches.


Picture 1 : Sketches Half broga hill

I make half broga hill using plywood and i make foam using adobe illustrator for lesser cutter.


Picture 2 : Foam broga hill

This is for 'half broga hill' final outcome making by plywood and lesser cutter. I make the frame and hanging at the wall.


Picture 3 : Final outcome of Half boga hill


No comments:

Post a Comment