Thursday, February 20, 2014

TASK 1 'Double Exposure'

In this task we need to snap the picture "double exposure" with our concept, think of idea how to make the picture double exposure, I got some idea from I'm looking around of my life and think the idea with concept and some idea I got from Internet, gallery, and artwork artist photography. Scroll down to look my picture double exposure with my concept idea.


1. Loved the Jungle. 
* Jungle is very important for next generations, if we do not care about the jungle the next generation will be can't to enjoying the jungle.


                               
2. Nerve veins of human head.

* as a human we have the nerve veins, so i snap the picture of tree no leaf and combine with human head.


3. Close the eye
*Sometimes people do not see they false, but every time look at the false of others people, they always right.
this people is blind but do not see they false.



4.Face with Hand
*humans can use a hand covering the face as wrong and embarrassed but 
  can not shut up others to cover up our mistakes




5. life of the people city.

No comments:

Post a Comment