Sunday, July 28, 2013

Learning outcomes PHOTOGRAPHY 1

Knowledge

1. Idea creative support from research and process idea creative must be excellent

2. work is important to look excellent and creative

Thinking skill

3. visual research is important to support ideas and know how to start

4. It's essential that my work can be understood by people from various cultural backgrounds, even if my work conforms to my own culture.

Subject-based practical skills

5. Techniques and practices competent in photographic must always in practice.

6. My area of interest is Graphic Designer with photography, and through learning from this module.

7. Contemporary research in occupational health hazards has provided valuable information for people working in non-factory settings.

Skills for life and work (general skill)

8. This module will have deadlines and I'm expected to meet them.

9. The module requires me to speak up and talk about topics relevant to the class, and be able to give critiques where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment