Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Task 1 : The Sixth Sense

Name: Datu Alari Bin Datu Muhammad

ID card: UGDP2-04/12-00261

Lecturer Name: Mr.Tiffany

Subject: Basic Digital skills (DCT 3063) 

Title Artwork: (Imagine Design from the Sound Record)

We need to require get sounds from the environments, such as apartment, the studio, canteen etc. These sounds should be listened to, and using digital tool images should be produce that describe the sound that we have recorded. The reason why we need to make the design from we got sound record is easy for us to think and imagine what design we want to do just from the sound record. My artwork design using by adobe illustrator and adobe Photoshop, about my artwork design from our sound record and feel about the sound and imagine design from the record sound, I have use from elements of design like Line, shape colour and form. My sound record is Heavy Rain, the reason why using elements of design because it is easy how to make the design like shape, using soft shape and curve, for the colour I use colourful for look harmony, soft, and because from the rain will be produce calmness and freshness, and why I design like meteor fall this is because my sound record is heavy rain and noise, about the background why choose the dark/black colour because the sound record is just simple and focus in one thing of Heavy rain.

My Sound Record : Heavy Rain




My Imagine Design from Sound Record






No comments:

Post a Comment