Wednesday, December 11, 2013

TASK 4: STRANGERS

Street Entertainer:

Artist: Mr. Violin Man
My Assistant: Mohammad Safuan, Herry
Shooting Location: Mantin, Negeri Sembilan
When I Shooting: 11 December 2013

In this task, I need to find a stranger and introduce them to other people. I was visited one of the Street Entertainer and we call him Mr.Violin Man. I have also interview with him at Mantin night market . At the same time I also need to capture a total of 10 images about her. I am very grateful to say thank you to him.

Description:
He was born at Melaka on March 1951. He is currently doing full time playing violin at night market to bear his own life, He's playing and learn violin at age 26 until now. 


Figure 1: Playing violin 


Figure 2: Playing Violin

No comments:

Post a Comment